Monday, May 7, 2007

skinner

So now that i totally have a comrad on this thing, Britanny, that killed it on her 1st post even though i know it was copied from gayspace i guess its my tun now to bring the pain.

my new place reminds me of a danish sewing barn, and through my disscusions with ed we think it was onece either:

A) Horse stable

B) Carriage/buggy/Wagon garage

C) Model T Garage

D) all of the above

I think it's D cuz the shit is mad old!

So a little update on wierd things going on: Allmost got in a fight outside Unitard cuz a was blabbing about throwing a half empty beer at some wasted dudes face that was spilling beer intentionally everywhere and on everyone! Little did i know his, "crew" of graffitti dudes MSK or whatev's heard this and i guess tried to fight me.. went something like this;

Graffitti Dude: what the fuck you you talking bout throwing your fucking beer at my friend?

Cory: shit didnt know he was your friend SON your boy is mad drunk and spilling beer allover everybody

GD: So now im your son?

C:...huh

GD: you called me your son, you my dad or some shit?

C: uh... naw homes im not your dad

GD: So now im your homes?

(So this is that part where, despite being drunk, i figure this dude and company are just looking for any excuse to get in a fight, i also know that i probelby have much more friends that had my back than this dude but i didnt know if they where in the near area and/or were as hard as some MSK gang whatever guys)

C: {pours beer on GD's Shoes}

GD: {Pours beer on C's Shoes}

C: ...OKAY... i guess we're even now...

Anyways it went something like that, i think long story short i didnt get my ass beat




This one's for Brit shes loves this crew...

3 comments:

Deutra said...

those are my dudes! that photo put me in a great mood.

Mel said...

i remember taking that one!

Mel said...

all we needed to complete this photo was a 80's washed out textured background and a little frost.